Statement earrings are probably something you have been admiring but never quite dared to try to incorporate in your outfit. Perhaps, they are part of your everyday look? Or maybe you spend your mornings trying to decide what clothes to match to your chunky showstoppers? Whatever the reason that brought you here, we’re happy to share 35 ways to wear statement earrings and be on top of the trends.
1. Combine your statement earrings with black outfit
All black outfits always need a pop of colour or sparkle to highlight the look. It can be a pastel coloured handbag, or shoes or even better – bright and shiny earrings.
Get similar Statement Earrings here.
2. Statement Earrings is a perfect add on to a tied chambray shirt and full white midi skirt
This spring you can look casually smart with a tied chambray shirt, combined with a full white midi skirt and some white accessories. Thanks to Olivia from for this lovely look and for making it perfect with a pair of statement earrings.
3. Statement earrings with black midi skirt and denim jacket
If you’d rather try on a black midi skirt and denim jacket instead of a shirt, we’ve got another suggestion for you. Ashley from Girl About Town Fashion has created a cute outfit featuring a pinkish pair of earrings as the optical center of the ensemble. You can find similar ones on our website.
4. White linen boho dress with classic turquoise earrings
If you’re looking for a fresh summer outfit you can wear out and about town and feel as if you’re on your way to the beach at the same time, you can pair a feminine white linen boho dress with a oceany pair of statement earrings. Add a small clutch for all your necessities.
5. Statement earrings with white dress added to an oversized boyfriend shirt
Linen is definitely the fabric for the hot days, if you’re lucky enough to be in a hot and sunny place, you can benefit from having a simple white dress to keep you cool. If you need to make the look more suitable for not so hot summer nights you can add an oversized boyfriend shirt and sneakers for a casual feeling. Don’t lose your glam with a suitable statement earrings.
6. Accessorize your off shoulder blouse and ripped jeans with a statement earrings
Such lovely boho outfit for the perfect day out. Off the shoulder blouse plus a pair of super trendy ripped jeans can make the most comfy and yet stylish look. Three things make it stand out from the crowd, though, large bag, big earrings and big platforms – as they say go big or go home – we completely agree when it comes to this outfit here.
Similar earrings can be found on our website.
7. Match your statement earrings with dark colored jeans and a white lace off-the-shoulder top
Dark coloured jeans perfectly contrasting to a white lace off-the-shoulder top, and strappy sandals is the match made in heaven this season! Don’t forget some cute accessories like a pattern clutch and statements earrings.
8. Turquoise earrings is best for black outfits
All black outfits are never out of style. Red lips and turquoise earrings can be the things that grab the attention. Street style has never been so vibrant than now when statement jewellery rules the world.
9. Tassel earrings are great accent to your patterned top
Tassels earrings have always reminded me of the free-spirited gypsy women from the movies. If you want to copy their sexy look, add a patterned top or a scarf and don’t forget to wear your hair down and free.
10. Wear your feminine black dress with statement earrings
Feminine, classy, sexy and extremely easy to wear is this outfit. Again, we touch on the all black as a choice of colour but as we know already a pair of appropriate earrings can make miracles. The perfect jewel for the perfect look.
11. Statement earrings for denim on denim with high heels
Jeans on jeans and high heels. Make this outfit glam with a pair of big shiny earrings.
12. Statement earrings paired with highly patterned outfit
Many fashion expert say that if you wear a highly patterned garment you shouldn’t accessorize, some of them say it’s a rule not to wear both statement necklace and earrings. Gosh, aren’t we happy that Julia from Gal Meets Glam proves them all wrong. Be brave in your outfits and you may win big time.
13. Accessorize your silk dress with statement earrings
How to step up your earring game for any occasion – choose them big and sparkly. You can put on a single coloured silk dress on and add a pair for more cheerful look.
Get Similar Earrings here
14. Combine your statement earrings with lacy white tops and black jeans
Lacy white tops and black jeans are a nice combination this season. Make the outfit even more noticeable by adding these Aztec Queen Statement Earrings.
15. Pair your statement earrings with an oversized button-downs and leather pants
Aren’t these everyone’s three favorite things- oversized button-downs, leather pants and coffee? We’d add these gold and rhinestone earrings to the favourites list.
16. Geometric shapes and comfortable sneakers for classy and elegant statement earrings
Such big fans of the dress! We love geometric shapes and comfortable sneakers as well. Who doesn’t, really? Why not match the outfit with geometric earrings, too?
17. Statement earrings is great for checkered dress
It’s an outfit from another time, a glamorous and feminine time, for sure. Everything about it just gently whispers high class and maybe Upper east side as well, or this is just my Blair Waldorf reference here. Perfect combination of form and materials, and guess who is the queen of it all? The Statement Earrings, course! Just look at them, ah…beauty.
18. Team your beautiful stripes and pale pink blazer with pink statement earrings
(Featuring “Pretty in Pink Statement Earrings“)
Aleksandra here, has matched these beautiful stripes with a pale pink blazer – a lovely spring combination, which really goes with her hair colour. The earrings featured are the Pretty in Pink Earrings from Happiness Boutique.
19. Combine your black and white outfit with tassel earrings
(Featuring “Unique Tassel Statement Earrings”)
One can never go wrong with the white and black combo. Add a twist with these Unique Tassel Earrings, you can find on our website, as Angelica has done.
20. Statement earrings added to your sexy little black dress
(Featuring “Drop in the Ocean Statement Earrings“)
The summer season is approaching and sexy little black dresses are the ideal choice for the hot days and nights. Add a pair of these oceany statement earrings to match the beautiful deep blue sea.
21. Wear your statement earrings with crop top paired with denim skirt
(Featuring “Bohemian Style Statement Earrings“)
Speaking of summer, crop tops make the perfect way to fight off the heat. This tassel white top, paired with a denim skirt and a pair of Bohemian Statement Earrings are great for city breaks. Thank you Ivana for sharing this combo with us.
22. Statement earrings paired to your simple top and jeans
(Featuring “Pastel Colors Statement Earrings“)
This is one of our favourite examples of how a pair of statement earrings can match even the ordinary grey t-shirt. Throw the simplest top and a pair of jeans and add these pastel colors earrings for undoubtable glam.
23. Match your black and casual outfit with star earrings
(Featuring “Sparkling Lucky Star Ear Jackets“)
Black and casual outfits can be made more interesting by having the perfect makeup and star earrings. Monika here has them both.
24. Black dress and leather jacket combined with delicate sparkling earrings
(Featuring “Ecstasy Statement Earrings In Vintage Gold“)
Black dresses and leather jackets! It’s almost like Sandy and Danny from Grease are falling in love again. They, just like this cute outfit and the ecstasy earrings are perfect for each other.
25. Accessorize your lacy dress with ear crawlers
(Featuring “Forget Me Not Flower Cluster Ear Crawlers“)
Ear crawlers are not considered punk any more, with the right lacy combination they can be as classy as the pearl earrings.
26. Accessorize your black blazer with geometric earrings
(Featuring “Simple And Elegant Gold Layered Necklace“)
Didn’t we mention how we much we love geometry? Yes, we did, but why not emphasize on that! Triangle earrings, layered necklace plus this smart black blazer – we love it all.
Get similar Geometric Earrings here.
27. Marble statement earrings for silk top and ripped jean
(Featuring “Crystal Frost Statement Earrings with White Marble“)
Silk top, ripped jeans and a pair of one of the hottest marble trendy earrings – summer, get ready!
28. Match your drop pearl earrings with V-neck blouse
(Featuring “Rhinestones and Pearl Statement Earrings“)
V neck blouses are great for long pearl earrings. This combination brings class and style to your look.
29. Wear your statement earrings with summer dress and a leather jacket
(Featuring “Happiness Statement Earrings“)
Spring outfits are my favourite, they can include summer dresses and autumn jackets, it’s like best of both worlds. This pink lacy dress goes perfectly with a trendy jeans jacket and our elegant statement earrings.
30. Crystal earrings combined with black dress and a leather jacket
(Featuring “Sea of Crystals Vintage Inspired Clip On Earrings“)
Speaking of jeans jackets, here we can see it combined with a black dress – another trendy combo this season, plus a pair of crystal earrings.
31. Match your statement earrings with a see through shirt and white top
(Featuring “Crystal Frost Statement Earrings with White Marble“)