Use code NEWSGIFT for orders over 39 euros to get a free gift.
Silver jewelry care
- The best way to take care of your silver jewelry is to wear it on a regular basis. Your skin's oils can actually help keep your jewelry clean and maintain its brilliance.
- If any piece of silver jewelry is not worn for a long time, it is important to clean it first with a soft cloth, to remove any sweat that may have tarnished the surface. We also recommend storing your jewelry either in a sealed bag or in the original packaging to avoid oxidation, which may cause your silver jewelry to turn black.
- Please avoid contact with perfumes, and with water that contains chlorine, salts or harsh chemicals (including geothermal and hot water springs), as they may cause a chemical reaction with your silver jewelry and turn it a dark color.
- You can use a specialized silver cleaning cloth to gently clean the surface of your silver jewelry, or you can apply toothpaste to it using a soft cloth dipped in clean water. Once you have applied the toothpaste, leave it for one minute before rinsing it off with clean water. Then, after rinsing, use a dry soft cloth to dry your piece of jewelry and you will see it sparkle like new.
- Make sure you use only a soft cloth to clean your silver jewelry. Using a cloth that is too harsh may cause scratches or damage to the surface of your piece.
- Avoid using silver wash to clean your silver jewelry, as it will tarnish the surface.
- Generally, it is best to take your silver jewelry off before showering, bathing or sleeping, and we recommend storing your jewelry in a dry (not humid) place while not in use.